I have joined IPAB as a PhD student in 2010. I earned my BSc in Computer Science and Robotics at the University of Bedfordshire in 2009 and my MSc in Artificial Intelligence at University of Edinburgh in 2010.
I am currently working on topology based motion synthesis and planning problem sponsored by EPSRC. The project is supervised by Sethu Vijayakumar, Taku Komura and Subramanian Ramamoorthy.
IPAB, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Informatics Forum, 1.25
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh EH8 9AB
Email: v.ivan [AT] ed.ac.uk
Tel: +44 131 651 7195
- Topology Based Motion Synthesis and planning, PhD project
- Topology Based Motion Synthesis for Dexterous Manipulation (TOMSY), IST-FP7 Collaborative Project
- Llamazares Á, Ivan V, Molinos E, Ocaña M, Vijayakumar S. Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance Using Bayesian Occupancy Filter and Approximate Inference. Sensors. 2013; 13(3):2929-2944.
- Ivan V, Zarubin D, Toussaint M, Komura T, Vijayakumar S. Topology-based Representations for Motion Planning and Generalisation in Dynamic Environments with Interactions. IJRR. 2013
- Llamazares A, Ivan V, Ocaña M, Vijayakumar S. Dynamic obstacle avoidance minimizing energy consumption. Intelligent Vehicles Workshop on Perception in Robotics. 2012
- Zarubin D, Ivan V, Toussaint M, Komura T, Vijayakumar S. Hierarchical Motion Planning in Topological Representations. Proc. of RSS. 2012