- Multiple open permanent faculty positions in Algorithms and Complexity at the University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics
- Congratulations to Cheng Feng on successfully passing his VIVA
- Cheng Feng successfully defended his thesis this morning in a viva that lasted 1 hour 45 minutes. Cheng passed with minor corrections. Examiners: Paul Patris (internal) and Adelinde Uhrmacher (external) Congratulations Cheng!
- Congratulations to Anastasis Georgoulas who successfully passed his VIVA
- Many congratulations to Anastasis who successfully defended his dissertation yesterday. His examiners, Verena Wolf from Saarland University and Iain Murray, have recommend that he passes his PhD after minor corrections.
- Congratulations to Perdita Stevens who has received a prestigious award (10-year most influential paper, from the MODELS conference)
- Perdita's paper "Bidirectional Model Transformations in QVT: Semantic Issues and Open Questions" has been selected as the most influential paper from MODELS 2007 in Vanderbilt, USA! She will, therefore, receive the 10-year Most Influential Paper Award at Models 2017 in Austin, USA.